Jessica Breunig, Staffing Solutions Senior Manager
Our client, a global manufacturing company, is looking to hire an Oracle ERP Systems Specialist / Analyst. This is a great opportunity to join an extremely stable and growing organization.
In this role, you will be responsible for working closely with the integration team to support the global implementation of Oracle ERP. After successful implementation, you will be responsible for system administration including continued support, integration of applications, project management, configuration, reporting, and more.
• Consult with business units to identify and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, data scope, usage, formatting and security requirements as it relates to business systems.
• Lead the ongoing/continual process improvement initiatives to ensure the Company is leveraging the technology suite to their advantage.
• Lead the creation and writing of user documentation, instructions, and procedures by working with business subject matter experts (SME).
• Work with business leadership and staff to document business requirements, user stories (scenarios), and test plans.
• Develop, coordinate, and implement plans to test business and functional processes for all system developments and conduct quality assurance testing.
• Monitor and document post-implementation problems and revision requests.
• Assist business users with requests for reports, information, etc.; provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluation, and developing systems and procedures.
• Support and manage resolution process.
• Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S.; Visa sponsorship will not be provided
• Bachelor’s Degree; Master’s degree preferred
• Experience implementing and supporting Oracle ERP software (SaaS)
• Cloud experience
• At least one full-cycle ERP implementation required
• 5+ years’ experience as a business systems analyst, business analyst or systems project manager
• Driven, self-motivated, takes initiative, makes suggestions, leadership qualities/skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; will work closely with external integration team, as well as all internal employees
• Experience writing business requirements and process mapping
• Travel (up to 25%): domestic and international (UK, France, Dominican Republic)
• Up to $115,000 annually based on experience
• Competitive benefits package
• Relocation package available (up to $10,000)
• On-site fitness area
• Direct hire
• Full time
Buffalo, New York
If you are seeking the help of an IT Professional in Upstate New York, please post here. This forum is not restricted to Oracle jobs, since our membership is a network and one of our members may know someone who is right for the job.
1 post • Page 1 of 1