Oracle Developer position in Rochester, NY

If you are seeking the help of an IT Professional in Upstate New York, please post here. This forum is not restricted to Oracle jobs, since our membership is a network and one of our members may know someone who is right for the job.
JTobin

Oracle Developer position in Rochester, NY

Post by JTobin »

My name is Jim Tobin and I am an Account Manager with a Rochester company called A+ Consulting. Currently I have an opportunity for an Oracle Developer in Rochester, NY, and I wanted to work with UNYOUG to see if there was anyone who might be interested in an opportunity like this. I appreciate you taking the time to read this.

Oracle Developer Requirements

The Oracle Developer should have 5 to 8 years Oracle Development experience, and working knowledge of Oracle 9i and 10g. The person should also have experience with Oracle Forms 6i and Oracle 10g Web Forms. Working knowledge of processing data files in XML format, and have the ability to work in a UNIX and Linux environment.

The following is a high level task list that will be performed by the Oracle developer. Tasks may be added or modified based on business requirements.
- Develop code to take data in XML format and load into an Oracle 10g database.
- Develop code to migrate data from an Oracle 9i DB to an Oracle 10g DB.
- Create data entry screens using Oracle 10g Web Forms.
- Provide scanning ability of paper forms into the system.
- Write system, program and user documentation as required

If you are interested in this opportunity please contact me at jtobin@aplustechnical.com