Dan Hotka Winter 2011 Newsletter

Software that helps you do your job! Whether you endorse Notepad or want to talk about the newest version of SQL Developer, here's the place!
sam
Site Admin

Dan Hotka Winter 2011 Newsletter

Post by sam »

Please click here and then click on 'Download Current Newsletter' (left column) to download the Winter 2011 Edition of my quarterly newsletter. All prior newsletters are available on my website.
This newsletter contains information and terminology from Oracle Open World!.  I have a new user group presentation.  The back page covers a VERY OLD telephone system.

These web classes are offered at both 12pm London time (6am Chicago time) and 10am Chicago time.

November Class Special!

- SQL Tuning for Developers - Nov 7 thru Nov 10 for $1,500 usd

This is my schedule for the remainder of this year.  These classes will start again in February.

- Introduction to TOAD for Oracle - Nov 11 ($500 usd)
- Advanced PL/SQL Tips and Techniques - December 5 - 9 (Price not set yet...let me know if you are interested!)

Yes I give discounts to groups of 3 or more from the same company.

Reply to this email or contact me for course and registration details.  The course outlines are also on my website.

Let me know your level of interest.

Enjoy.

Thank you to all who have replied with positive comments about my newsletter.  I do enjoy writing this quarterly publication and using the format to share tips and techniques I use or pickup along my journey.

Let me know how I can help.

Dan

Dan Hotka - Author/Instructor/Expert
  CEO
http://www.danhotka.com/
DHotka@earthlink.net
515 771 3935

"I do the very best I know how - the very best I can;
and I mean to keep doing so until the end." - Abraham Lincoln

See Dan at:

Heartland Oracle Users Group (Omaha) October 20
       http://heartlandoug.org