Oracle DBA Needed

If you are seeking the help of an IT Professional in Upstate New York, please post here. This forum is not restricted to Oracle jobs, since our membership is a network and one of our members may know someone who is right for the job.
gaymarie

Oracle DBA Needed

Post by gaymarie »

My name is Nathan Smith and I work with TEKsystems, the nation’s leader in IT Staffing and Solutions. Our client out of Buffalo has tasked us with the challenge of finding a Jr. Oracle DBA who is looking to join their team and become their Sr. Resource within a few years through training and experience. I understand you are gainfully employed and I am not reaching out to pull you from your current engagement. Rather, perhaps you yourself or someone you know might be interested in this opportunity. The starting salary is competitive and the pathway to becoming a Sr. DBA is what is most intriguing about this opportunity. If you would be willing to speak with me or share this message with some colleagues I would be greatly appreciative.

Please let me know if you have any further questions, or inquisitions about this and I look forward to hearing from you. Have a wonderful week!

-Nate

Nathan Smith | Technical Recruiter
T 585.441.6619 | M 585.208.4363 | nathsmit@TEKsystems.com
888.560.2046 | F 585.441.6640
100 Meridian Center Blvd, Suite 230
Rochester, NY 14623