Awesome Mixer!!

Topics about Databases, Backups, Tuning, Architecture, Systems Management, etc etc.

Jame Gaston

Awesome Mixer!!

Post by Jame Gaston »

I would like to personally extend my thanks and appreciation to Mr. Jim Kegelmeyer from Serverware for sponsoring the January Happy Hour / Mixer at the Winton Road Distillery.
The Newest Distillery is a great place to gather to meet new people and renew old acquaintances.  We were located near the bar and well within the sight of all activities.  Quesadillas, Loaded Potato Skins, Turkey Wraps and Boneless Buffalo Chicken Wings arrived in ample quantities, cooked to perfection.  The wait staff was attentive, always available but somehow blended into the background.  Turnout was much better than expected.
Thank you to all who attended.  I hope you will share your experiences with your coworkers and bosses.  Remember to check out our website regularly for the next Mixer and other coming events.  If you had to good time let me know.  If there was something we could have done better, please let me know that too!  Sincerely, Jame Gaston  ocpdba1@gmail.com